Why does mindset matter to you?
Have you ever been to a business function where someone has kindly provided refreshments? Fresh sandwiches, a variety of your favourite nibbles, glorious desserts and even a free bar!
Did you try to ignore it; especially those elements that appeared absolutely irresistible?
Why is it so hard to resist something as small and seemingly innocent as a freshly made luxury sandwich or a piece of cake? I’m guessing it has to do with habit – and mindset.
The draw you feel from that highly attractive set of freebies goes way beyond just a mild interest. You are wired to want it! And resistance is hard.
The result: over one-third of all adults in our country are obese.
We live in a society in which we are surrounded by highly-palatable foods. The deeply ingrained habit of eating food, which may be a tad on the unhealthy side, and probably too much of it is widespread. Everywhere we turn we are bombarded not only with a great selection of food, but also with a neural circuitry that drives us to pursue it.
Remap your brain with mindset
And now the good news. In business terms you can start right now to change the trajectory that you are on. You can rewire your brain and begin reducing the power of those ‘shinny objects’.
You can draw a new map in your mind that will have you pass on bright shiny distractions in order to find your way to better pleasures.
The secret is mindset
You must want something else more than you want those fleeting moments of pleasure, i.e. in business terms: quick gratification, impossible returns, easy sales, maximum profits etc.
So what is it you really seek? What do you want?
- Maybe you want to increase sales, recruit better staff or merely find a way to stop fighting fires.
- Maybe you also want to retire.
- Maybe you want to be known as a respected business leader in your market
- Maybe you want to survive the next downturn. OR
- Maybe you just want the immense satisfaction of being in control of yourself and the future of your business and all those that depend on it and you!
Once you know what you want, go after it with the following strategies:
1. Start by knowing that sheer will-power is what you have to use to start to enjoy the fruits of your new thinking.
2. Savour all victories. Once you have realised that nothing comes free and you just have to hunk down to make any real progress you will have successfully won the battle within your own mind. The next time, it will be easier. And after that, even easier.
3. Focus on new rewards. As you remap your brain, the way you see and think about things you are creating a new pathway that in time will make you stronger. Make sure these new rewards are life and business growth and development changing.
You can have power over bad, weak or unproductive habits; it’s all about mindset. You can do and achieve anything if you only think differently!
Why are we telling you this now?
Because our forthcoming Mastermind programme is construction industry specific, which has been proven to help business owners succeed. Our team has a combined level of experience of over 100 years; therefore it will help you to deliver all your significant business and personal growth goals, guaranteed!
Our suite of business growth and development programmes have helped many small business owners to produce some amazing results for themselves, their team members and clients.
Furthermore, if it’s not too arrogant a statement, it’s because it’s the best and our programme clients can testify accordingly:
If you still have some questions you want answering either ring us or come to our ‘Discovery Day’ on Tuesday, 14 November in Nottingham.
Either way you will gain a significant insight into how we successfully address the following crucially important business growth and development issues:
- Business Strategy: How to develop critical drivers in order to win.
- Change Management: How to get your team to embrace developmental changes, innovation and improvements.
- Building Leaders: How to inspire your team to deliver high growth success.
- High Growth Teams: How to get your team to deliver high growth.
- Effective Sales and Marketing: How to retain and secure new profitable clients.
- Achieving More: How to scale up your business.
The above are just a few of the headline subjects we teach; there are many more developmental learning modules we can call upon if appropriate.
If you only do one positive thing today in order to get your business moving in the right direction you should reply to this email to let us know you are interested, leave a telephone number and when it would be convenient for you to take a call, and we will help you to achieve all your business and personal growth requirements!
We only can take 10 delegates and some places have already been allocated, so please act now and we will help you get what it is you want.
For more information about what we do and how we may be able to help you, please contact Terry O’Mahony – 07736 417 464.