Networking Event Benefits
If you are an individual connected to the construction industry or its supply chain, why not join us to meet and network with other like-minded industry professionals over a construction brunch (hotel-style breakfast), which will set you up for the rest of the day! By attending our events you will:
- connect with like-minded people within the industry and build relationships;
- gain-up-to date market information from industry clients, consultants and supply chain partners;
- share information about you, your expertise, and promote your business face-to-face (or to our extensive industry specific database);
- receive informative presentations on how to grow and develop your business, understand future trends and new service/product launches; and
- prosper by developing new business opportunities, insights and knowledge.
Over the last five years we have welcomed more than 1,500 people connected to the construction industry to our networking events. We’re pleased that we have a great mix of individuals, with almost a 60/40 split of male and females, a loyal following of regular attendees and you’re guaranteed to meet someone new at each event.
Networking Event Format
In 2019 CLC meetings will be held bi-monthly on the second Thursday of every other month starting from January:
- Please arrive between 10.00 am to 10.30 am when you can enjoy brunch.
- We aim to finish at approximately 12.30 pm.
- Although the ticket cost is free, we do charge £35.00 pp to cover administration and venue costs. Brunch is included.
Networking Event Dates
Sign up via the links to Eventbrite below and save the dates for 2019 CLC networking events:
Our events are held at The Grill at Twenty Five, 25 Bostock’s Lane, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire NG10 4EP.
Become a Networking Event Sponsor and Presenter
See our range of sponsorship and guest speaker opportunities here.