Networking Event Benefits:
If you are an individual connected to the construction industry or its supply chain, why not join us to meet and network with other like-minded industry professionals over a construction brunch (hotel-style breakfast), which will set you up for the rest of the day! By attending our events you will:
- connect with like-minded people within the industry and build relationships;
- gain-up-to date market information from industry clients, consultants and supply chain partners;
- share information about you, your expertise, and promote your business face-to-face (or to our extensive industry specific database);
- receive informative presentations on how to grow and develop your business, understand future trends and new service/product launches; and
- prosper by developing new business opportunities, insights and knowledge.
Find out more about our membership benefits.
Networking Event Format:
CLC meetings are held monthly on the second Thursday of every month:
- Please arrive between 10.00 am to 10.45 am when you can enjoy brunch.
- We aim to finish at approximately 12.30 pm.
- Although the ticket cost is free, we do charge £25.00 pp to cover administration and venue costs. Brunch is included.
- Events are held at The Grill at Twenty Five, 25 Bostock’s Lane, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire NG10 4EP.
Networking Event Dates
Sign up via the links to Eventbrite below and save the dates for this year’s CLC networking events:
Become a Networking Event Sponsor and Presenter
We have a range of guest speakers invited to talk at our CLC Networking events. As an integral, dynamic and growing force within the construction industry, CLC offers event sponsorship opportunities from suitably qualified companies and organisations. In the interests of all our guests, members, partners and other stakeholders we only wish to partner with organisations that are fully aligned with our purpose, core values and the spirit of entrepreneurial growth and enterprise.
If you feel you can support our cause and wish to engage with a force for good please contact us to learn more about how you join forces to mutual advantage, and share views and ideas – please contact us.