Imagination is a unique human quality and capability.
If we use it to our advantage it can help us deliver amazing results and rewards.
So, imagine this: you have a business opportunity you want to secure and optimise,
or you have significant problem you need to solve.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?
With so much uncertainty in the marketplace why not take the opportunity
to step back, reflect and plan.
You are invited to join us at the next Business Growth Retreat in Spain
The beautiful village of Ulea, Ricote Valley in the Province of Murcia.
March 27-31 March 2019
To gain a whole new way of being, thinking and acting in businesses.
One way to achieve results is to join one of our Business Growth Retreats. Now imagine you have joined a small group of like-minded people who want to help you. And you now have the time and resources to achieve your chosen goal.
What exactly is Business Growth Retreat? When you join one of our Business Growth Retreats you’ll gain a clear understanding of where your business is now, what your key assets are and the nature and potential impact of all your challenges and opportunities. As a result of attending the programme you will:
- have a greater understanding of where you are now in your business and what needs to change;
- be introduced to a suite of tools and techniques to help you develop a strategic pathway for your business to successfully grow over the next 12 to 36 months;
- set immediate and longer-term business and personal goals, using appropriate habits and systems that will support their implementation; and
- gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your leadership style and how this impacts others.
Furthermore, the business growth concepts, strategies and tactics to which you will be introduced will prove to be some of the best and most powerful ways to assist you now and in the future to take your business to the next level. They will help you to achieve a real and predictable impact, earning the income you deserve, and creating a life and business you’re proud of. As well as working experienced facilitators who have both business and construction industry knowledge, you will also benefit from the knowledge and experience from other professionals on the programme.
This high impact programme is designed to create an entire contextual shift in your reality of what’s possible…
Who are Business Growth Retreats for?
Committed business owners and senior decision makers who are looking to take their business to the next level; who want to build upon the foundations already in place to create a more structured, more profitable and more sustainable business that is not solely dependent on them.
Our retreats are intimate. CLC BizRetreats are limited to 8 individuals per retreat to ensure that each person not only receives valuable input and insights from their peers during the programme, but also receiving private one-to-one sessions with professionals who understand business and the construction industry. The retreats are for people who are really looking to learn, develop and grow.
Who shouldn’t attend?
Any person that isn’t interested in moving the dial, making a difference and the necessary commitment financially, intellectually and in terms of time, should not apply.
Where do the retreats take place?
CLC BizRetreats take place in the beautiful hills of a small village in Alicante Province in Spain. Imagine waking up in the Spanish countryside close to a Spanish village, surrounded by a backdrop of stunning scenery and lush hills, ready to start the day fuelled by a delicious breakfast.
The accommodation consists of twin en-suite rooms, which means that you’ll immediately buddy up with a friend for your stay. There’ll be an array of delicious home-cooked meals to keep your energy levels up, as well as a variety of hot and cold soft drinks on tap.
What is the format of a CLC BizRetreat?
A typical day looks something like this. There will be plenty of downtime to relax, think and plan, but also time for exploration, exercise or adventure – all are optional, just join the ones you want and pass on the rest!
A typical day may look something like this:
08:15 Home-cooked breakfast
09:15 Business themed workshop
11:15 Coffee break
11:30 Business themed workshop
14:00 Home-cooked lunch
15:00 Free time
18:00 Smart sessions or individual planning
19:70 Home-cooked dinner**
**On the final evening there will be a ‘gala dinner’ to celebrate the end of the retreat.
How much will it cost?
The level investment for a 4-night retreat is not the £2,000 you would expect to pay for such a high level, intensive and rewarding programme. It is the modest and reasonable amount of £649 and includes:
- 4 nights’ twin room, en-suite accommodation;
- 3-day programme;
- programme materials;
- DISC diagnostic;
- home-cooked meals and hot and cold soft drinks; and
- transport between Alicante Airport and the retreat venue.
Rest assured, your return on investment will be significant!
How can I book?
We’ve made it quick and simple, you can book immediately on Eventbrite.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, if you are not satisfied with your business growth experience; on the basis that you have participated fully and completed all the work you have been asked to do and have handed back all the materials given to you, just let us know and we will refund the full amount of the retreat (excluding flights, transfers and travel insurance).
When is the best time to attend a retreat?
When to start a business growth and development process depends largely on the nature and needs of the business and its owner. For example, if your business environment is uncertain and it can change rapidly, planning your way forward is essential to keep afloat. Generally, a business owner requires a plan when:
- When you start a business.
- If you’re preparing for a new venture such as a product launch.
- When markets are changing.
- If the business environment (laws, regulations, business practices) is changing.
- When you are considering the sale of your business.
Why you need to attend a CLC BizRetreat and how you will benefit?
Attending one of our business growth retreats will help you to strategically plan your way forward and will help to achieve the following:
- Prepare and define the scope of your activities – review your motivation, costs and means.
- Analyse your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats – review your company’s internal and external environment to maximise on your strengths, protect against weaknesses and take advantage of business opportunities.
- Formulate relevant strategies – consider exactly what strategies and tactics that should be taken into account.
- Implement your strategies – assess your resources and get your plan on paper.
- Engage and align your staff – build consensus in your company by getting your message out to your key players.
- Measure your success – track your progress and motivate your team to continually deliver results.
- Increase productivity- by using effective systems and processes.
Retreats are so powerful because they help you to plan your business effectively; you don’t have to reinvent the wheel because we have a proven methodology to help you. But knowledge alone will only take you so far. To realise your full potential, you must adopt the practices of proven successful businesses operating in the same environment, so you need to take time out of your business to focus on all the key elements involved. Our facilitators are industry experts who know how to help you to cross the ‘Knowing –Doing’ gap i.e., knowing what needs to be done rather than just doing stuff.
We will be with you throughout your stay, involved in helping you chart your unique roadmap; inspiring you to overcome your fears, challenges and obstacles; and holding you accountable to achieve all that matters to you.
Here’s what our clients say after participating in our programmes.
For more information please contact:
M: 07736 417 464